Are you looking for a partner in Digital Training & Mentoring?
Now more than ever, Australian small businesses are having to adapt to new ‘Digital technologies‘ to support internal operations and continue to deliver experiences smartly.
Navii exists to support these small and medium-sized businesses by giving them access to digital tools and knowledge to increase productivity, profitability and time savings in their business.
What services we provide:
- One of our accredited assessors will conduct a detailed review of your website, benchmarking your businesses against more than a thousand others in your industry and personally write recommendations on how you can improve your ability to attract and convert your target market.
- We will also assess your Google presence, Facebook and Instagram and provide you with our systematic analysis and recommendations.
- You will receive a 10 page report not only showing you how you can improve, but also why each of these aspects of your website and online presence are important.
Navii has significant experience in creating marketing strategies for Marketing Organisations, Regional Councils and Small Businesses.
Your digital strategy will include an actionable plan including email marketing, social media and online campaigns, with strategically identified opportunities in your marketing assets and prioritised list of improvements you need to make to meet your goals.
Our private sessions offer the opportunity to help you one on one with leveraging digital technology smartly and efficiently in your business.
All our sessions are tailored to achieve your objectives and fix your own issues. For example, we could:
- Improve your website’s Search Engine Optimisation
- Configure Google Analytics
- Review and update your Google My Business listing
- Review your marketing campaigns and track their success in Google Analytics
- Teach you how to write a blog post
- Set up automation with free third-party services and tools to free up your time, and so on
Bizkeeper 101 is our most recent and up-to-date digital transformation program built for small businesses who do not have a digital expert in house but need to transform from small to smart business.
The wins you’ll get from this laser-focused course include:
- Recommended website systems and how to edit and update your website
- Saving time and maximising efficiencies with password tools and bookmark productivity
- Optimising your website content to be found in search engines
- Using Facebook and Instagram properly, and more
Co-founders Fabienne Wintle and Liz Ward alongside our team of specialists are in demand to deliver digital trends and transformation keynote presentations.
Since 2006, our team has delivered a wealth of masterclass presentations, webinar training and small business workshops throughout Australia and Overseas through our sister company Tourism Tribe.
It is their combined lifetime worth of experience and knowledge that is used to help small businesses keep up-to-date with new information, transformative technology and advantageous business opportunities.
Whether it is digital marketing, trade training or business planning, we will provide insightful, engaging and actionable workshops on a wide range of topics.
To learn more about our past masterclass presentations and industry workshops, click here.
Having access to our bite-sized and easy to digest courses library can help operators upskill their digital assets and propel market growth.
Our courses are available in a range of topics that include:
- Email marketing automation basics
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Local Search (Google My Business)
- Creating great experiences and packages
- Make Facebook Work for your Business in 2021
- Successful Grant Funding
- Mastering Blogging, and so much more
Grow the Capabilities of Your Local Industry & Grow the Success of Your Team
- Increase the digital confidence and capabilities of local small businesses
- Upskill local government and regional small business staff
- Understand marketing and distribution strategies
- Define the customer path to purchase and design target market strategies
- Understand how to connect to new markets
- Increase productivity and learn how to make the most of digital technologies
- Create collaborative motivation and momentum in your region
What will we teach you?
- Understand your customer path to purchase
- Optimise your findability in search
- Manage your online reputation and make the most of guest content
- Content strategies to drive traffic to your website
- Creating content that clicks with your ideal guest
- Optimise your website for conversion
- Telling your unique story
- Facebook for business
- Maximising Instagram
- Defining your sales funnel incorporating social media, paid advertising and email marketing
- Facebook advertising
- Grant writing
- Review your Digital Engagement Health Check
- Develop your prioritised digital action plan
- Digital productivity and process efficiency
- Grasping Google Analytics
- Mastering photography for your business
- Creating and editing your own videos
- Direct vs trade – the opportunities and challenges to be managed
- Packaging and partnerships to increase marketing and sales
- Introduction to emerging markets
- Getting International Ready
- Getting Trade Ready
- Connecting to China
- Working with the media and making the most of famils
Coaching Sessions Testimonials
Want to find out more?
We would love to work with you to tailor a program to suit your objectives and your local industry. All clusters of businesses are at different stages of digital adoption and maturity of their industry.
Your program can be tailored to your budget and the particular characteristics of your destination.
If you are interested in learning more about our pricing and packaging please fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly.
Since 2006, our sister company, Tourism Tribe, has delivered a wealth of masterclass presentations, webinar training and small business workshops across Australia. Co-founders Fabienne Wintle and Liz Ward alongside our team of specialists have been in demand to deliver digital trends and transformation keynote presentations. As it is the combined lifetime worth of experience and knowledge that helps tourism businesses keep up-to-date with new information, transformative technology and advantageous business opportunities.
Liz Ward & Fabienne Wintle
We deliver practical and invaluable small business workshops and training events across Australia. Our wealth of industry experience lets us motivate and empower small businesses, deliver practical solutions and help up-skill knowledge and business opportunities.
We are able to provide an intensive program for people who want to up-skill their business and get on top of their digital marketing.
The 3 month program gives small businesses the motivation and skills necessary to survive in the post covid era.
We facilitate marketing masterclasses starting from basic training to advanced learning, on the following topics:
- Up-Skill during COVID-19
- Bushfire Disaster Recovery
- Online Booking & Distribution
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Digital Strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Digital Marketing
- Optimise & Enhance Website Traffic
- Digital Scorecard
- Online Reviews & Reputation Management
- Website Basics
Our latest training programs
Podcasts and Interviews
- Clarity Call Podcast – Dolores G Hirschmann and web wonder women “Marketing Heart & Lung Surgery” (2020)
- Relish the Journey Podcast – “Live Life To-The-Full” with Myles Biggs and Fabienne Wintle (2020)
- The Entrepreneur Way Podcast – “Transitioning from CEO of ATDW to Chief Entrepreneur of TourismTribe.com” (2020)
- Podcast Interview with Crown Yourself™ with Kimberly Spencer (2020)
- Liz Ward and Dr. Kimberley Linert (2020)
Our Past Presentations
We have had to pleasure to present at the following keynote conferences, workshops, webinars and training events both through Navii and our sister company, Tourism Tribe.
- Mackay Tourism Packaging for Profit, March 2021
- Queensland Tourism Industry Council – How can tourism businesses prepare for trade post-crisis?
- Victorian Tourism Industry Council – Insight Series: Preparing for the Changed Consumer
- The Entrepreneur Way Podcast – “Transitioning from CEO of ATDW to Chief Entrepreneur of TourismTribe.com”
- Yeppoon Workshop – Instagram for Tourism and Events, March 2020
- Gladstone Workshop – Online Booking & Distribution
- Incredible Life Creator Podcast with Dr. Kimberley Linert
- Victorian Tourism Industry Council – Insight Series: Design and Testing for a New Future
- Griffith University Keynote Presentation – Sri Lankan delegation – 20th February
- Noosa Workshop – Facebook for Tourism & Events
- Riverina Murray presentations in Tumbarumba and Tumut
- Crown Yourself with Kimberly Spencer Podcast
- Presentation to Port Stephen members
- Relish the Journey Podcast – “Live Life To-The-Full” with Myles Biggs
- Hervey Bay Workshop – Social Media for Tourism & Events
- Gold Coast Workshop – Online Booking & Distribution for Tourism & Events Queensland
- WCEI Member Workshop – Engagement Strategy, November 2018
- Bond University – Guest Lecture for Don Jolly, November 2018
- Digital Registration Planning Workshop – November 2018
- Griffith University Presentation – October 2018
- Google My Business Panel – October 2018
- Australian Tourism Export Council – Expedia Offices Presentation, August 2018
- Adl Conference – June 2018
- Redlands Presentation – Social Media Reviews, June 2018
- Riverina Murray Presentation – May 2018
- Redland Workshop – Digital Business Workshop, April 2018
- Tourism and Events Queensland – Whitsunday’s presentation, October 2017
- Alice Springs Workshop – September 2017
- University of Queensland – Presentation, September 2017
- Australian Tourism Accreditation Program – Yulara networking function, September 2017
- Alice Springs Workshop – “Engagement”, November 2019
- WCEI AGM Sydney/WCEI forum
- WCEI Young Business Leaders – an Inaugural Initiative Event, September 2019
- The University of Southern Queensland – Film, TV & Radio Two Day Experience Presentation, September 2019
- Tourism Council of WA – Conference Presentation, September 2019
- Victorian VIC conference – Plenary Presentation, August 2019
- Augmented Reality in 1770 – Workshop, August 2019
- Victorian Tourism Industry Council – Delivered 2 Workshops, July 2019
- WCEI Marion “Maz” Farrelly workshop – “How to enter a room and bloody own it”, July 2019
- Tourism Industry Business Capability Program Workshop – June 2019
- Hervey Bay Workshop – Online Marketing for Events, June 2019
- Hervey Bay Workshop – Maximising Instagram, June 2019
- Nebo Workshop – Digital Marketing Training, May 2019
- Yeppoon Workshop – Online Reviews and Reputation Management, May 2019
- Hervey Bay Workshop – Mentoring for digital workshops, May 2019
- Gladstone Workshop – Planning Your Online Strategy, May 2019
- Southern Queensland Country Workshop – Increase Your Website Traffic, April 2019
- Cross Border Tourism Working Group – Industry Development Presentation, April 2019
- Stanthorpe Workshop – Be Bookable Online, April 2019
- Griffith University Gold Coast – Indonesia Workshop, March 2019
- BNBT presentation – Laurel and Liz, March 2019
- Dalby Workshop – Web Basics, March 2019
- Roma Workshop – Day 1 – Increase Your Website Traffic + Online Reviews & Reputation management, March 2019
- Roma Workshop – Day 2 – Maximising Facebook and Instagram, March 2019
- Gladstone Workshop – Digital Scorecard, February 2019
- Redlands Coast Workshop – Digital Strategy, January 2019
- Australian Regional Tourism – Roma Presentation, October 2016
- Griffith University – presentation to Indonesian delegation, October 2016
- Southern Highlands Workshop Presentation – May 2016
- GCT Workshop – Strategy Presentation, February 2016
- Charlotte Regional Visitors Authority – Annual Conference, March 2010