Google Analytics – Track Your Success
Do you actually know how to properly make sense of your Google Analytics reports and actually use the insights to improve your business?
This online course will teach you exactly how to use Google Analytics to track your conversions in order to understand where your sales and website visits are coming from and how to focus your marketing efforts.
In this course, we will help you to understand the functionality of Google Analytics, how to configure your Google Analytics account, how to connect Google to your online booking system, how to set up conversion tracking and how to interpret the data that Google Analytics collects for you.
What you'll learn - the WINS!
- How to connect your website to Google Analytics
- What you should be tracking and measuring
- What tools are available to help you track and measure
- Overview of Google Analytics functions
- Tracking return on investment from marketing campaigns
- Connecting your online booking system and your Google Analytics
- Setting up Google e-commerce tracking to be able to see where your bookings are coming from
- Interpreting the results
- A website to connect to Google Analytics (or the intention to build a website)
- A willingness to roll your sleeves and have a go